Skip to main content

Epilogue Year 12

July 2028

Po Dima, Pinterest Mom, This is a Stickup (Panthers), Quid Nose, and Retro Futurist are all out of contract.

Poison Mushroom retired on July 3.

Scumhunter signings:
Po Dima, 2 year, $790,000 a year
This is a Stickup, 1 year, $3.5 million
Quid Nose, 1 year, $1.9 million
Pinterest Mom, 2 years, $1.8 million
Retro Futurist, 1 year, $650,00

All five non-foreign based players are back home now.

Kash Uno retired July 12.

Capitalist Pig retired July 18.

August 2028

Nope

September 2028

Po Dima is team captain.

Scumhunters predicted 29th.

I did a thing.


I did not know you could manage a club and country at the same time. I thought I had read the opposite, actually. Would have definitely been in charge of USA or Canada at some point and called all the Scumhunters up to win medals. My biggest regret.

Retro Futurist was waived and assigned to Tuscon (AHL).

October 2028

Scumhunters are 3-9-0, 14th place

November 2028

Scumhunters are 4-20-3, 14th place

December 2028

Pinterest Mom hit 1000 NHL games.

Scumhunters are 8-27-5, 14th place.

January 2029

Quid Nose hit 700 NHL appearances.


Busb is the second oldest of our 7 folks still going. Pinterest Mom is the oldest. Half way expect them to retire too now that they've hit 1000 games.


Oh, hey, there we are.

Scumhunters are 11-35-5, 14th place.

February 2029

Quid Nose was waived and assigned to Tuscon (AHL).

Scumhunters are 14-43-6, 14th place

March 2029

Scumhunters are 21-50-7, 14th place

April 2029

Scumhunters finish 23-52-7, 14th place

Going to go ahead and memorialize Pinterest Mom here since we are done with the season.









Two Olympic Gold medals, a World Cup silver, multiple weekly awards, and a lot of games played. While never a captain, Pinterest Mom deserves to be in the argument with The Lord of Hats for the Scumhunters best player.

May 2029

Busb memorial







He only ever played twice for the USA but he got a silver at the 2021 World Championships for it.

Magnus Gallant signed a 1 year, $4.8 million dollar deal with the Scumhunters.

At some point that I missed apparently Retro Futurist got moved from Tuscon (AHL) to Rapid City (ECHL).

June 2029

The Ottawa Senators defeated the Minnesota Wild 4-0 to win the Stanley Cup.

For the first time, no Scumhunters are in the pre draft preview.


PlayerTeamGPGAP+/-PIMSOGAvg Rating
Po DimaScumhunters8213821-40481166.37
This is a StickupScumhunters6061319-1718516.17
Pinterest MomScumhunters7861218-1943606.67
Quid NoseScumhunters10101-1846.4
Quid NoseTuscon (AHL)1941115-415627
Retro FuturistTuscon (AHL)2551217518477.24
Retro FuturistRapid City (ECHL)18101424612727.11
Bu sbAIK (SWE)503018481142037.06
Magnus GallantLulea (SWE)5037101436486

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Injury bug strikes again

We start today's update with some less than ideal news. I think the 23 player squad limit is the biggest thing I am having trouble adjusting to, especially when we roster 20 in a game. I've got a couple of injuries so I have free spots on my bench now which I assume is not good? Anyway, onto the first game of this update. A home loss is less than ideal. Confirmation that we suck against teams from the East as well as on the road. Gosh. So of course our next game is on the road to a team from the East, Columbus! They are 13-11-4. Let's see how it goes. Its_is_a_mystery.png Ok then Come onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn. I need new penalty takers apparently. Kash also blew a glorious chance to win it with 10 seconds left in OT. And then. Well, at least this update is almost over. Can't get much worse I hope. On the road to the 14th placed team in the East. Predictable ending. Sigh. Okay, one more game for this quick update. ...

It's been too long

Sorry folks! A long month of work means I didn't have a lot of time to do this like I wanted. However, I'm gonna be on a regular Monday / Wednesday / Friday updates now through the end, with the exception of tomorrow because I'm posting this update today instead. The penalty being a $50 donation to charity for each one I miss. Ok, back to the hockey! A road win????? What is this madness???? But it's a good start after a long layoff. PMom with a goal and two assists was amazing for us today. This road win was coupled with some good news. Gonna have to reconfigure the lineups a bit to accommodate PMush's return, but that is probably a good problem to have. Poque is going to slot back in immediately. Shoring up the defense will probably help us as we approach the middle of the season. Birdstrike was tired and needed a rest so EccoRaven stepped in at goalie. We were on the road so a loss isn't completely unexpected. Statistically, I feel like we w...

Epilogue Year 6

July 2022 Ecco Raven, Magnus Gallant, Murmur Twin (Kings), CC Keane (Ducks), Diq Nol (retiring), Bird Strike, Kash Uno (Blue Jackets), and Retro Futurist (Kings) are all out of contract and have left their respective teams. Ecco signed for Scumhunters for 4 years, $3.3 million per year Murmur Twin signed for Scumhunters for 1 year, $4.8 million Retro Futurist signed for Scumhunters for 4 years, $3.7 million per year Bird Strike signed for Scumhunters for 2 years, $1.8 million per year Magnus Gallant signed for Scumhunters for 3 years, $1.35 million per year CC Keane signed for Scumhunters for 2 years, $3.6 million per year Kashuno signed for Scumhunters for 3 years, $1.6 million per year LOL that Bird is getting less money than Ecco. Bird has always started and Ecco has been #2. I wonder if that is changing? In the hurry to sign up all these players, we are over the salary cap I think, so someone if not a few folks will probably be released again. Circle of life. This is ...